Wednesday, February 6, 2008

you chie-ness?

had chinese new year dinner tonight with the cousins at moonstar.
here's how it went down.
calvin = the 10 year old cousin.
me= the 17 year old master.
joshua= the 6 year old.

Episode 1
10 year old: yeah my brother helped me lose my tooth
17 year old: oh forreal? how?
10 year old: he put me in a headlock and i bit him so hard my tooth fell out.

Episode 1.5
10 year old: yeah even though i'm so young, there's so much drama at elementary school
17 year old: yeah you ARE young. 

Episode 2
10 year old: you know spanish?
17 year old: yeah... a lil bit
10 year old: aite, you puta...
17 year old: hold up....

fyi.... puta is spanish for...beeeyotch

Episode 2
6 year old: ay bay bay
17 year old: you know that song?
10 year old: yeah! and he knows 'umbrella' too
17 year old: hold up. shouldn't you be like into hannah montana or whatever
6 year old: ay bay bay
10 year old: do you know soljah boy?
17 year old: uhhh..yea
6 year old: ay bay bay (and then he gets up and does soljah boy in the middle of moonstar)

reminds me of the good ol' days

Episode 3
10 year old: one time at school one of my friends told me to examine my zipper. and i looked down and i realized i had put my pants on backwards.
17 year old: how is that even possible dude
10 year old: i was in a rush
17 year old: so was your fly zipped in the back
10 year old: naww...but i did feel a breeze

Episode 4
10 year old: do you know what this means? (and he beats his chest and holds up a horizontal peace sign)
17 year old: isn't that like peace out
10 year old: uhhh...no. that's this (peace sign). this (horizontal peace sign) means 'go eat rhino poop'
17 year old: ah yes. i see.
6 year old: ay bay bay.


and thus concludes another chinese new year dinner. 
holla at yo year-of-the-ratz

No comments: