Wednesday, November 14, 2007

agnus dei

today was my last day volunteering at Grattan school...
they gave me an itunes gift card! and some trader joes
butter cookies...but those are in my locker. 

anyway, one of the little tiny kids, his name is Govanni, was singing
'kiss kiss.' 
so let me set the scene: lil' Govanni (pronounce JOE-vahn-knee)
is wearing this shirt with an airbrushed picture of spongebob wearing gangster-wear on it
and he goes 'lovey dovey lovey dovey kiss kiss, etcetera"
and i'm like 'you know that song, govanni?"
and the 7-year old goes "YOU know that song?"
and i say......
that was me pulling a trent.

hmm
well i went into this post thinking it'd be really great and
satisfying and reel in some more readers
but alas, it isn't.
and i'm too lazy to make it better

so i'll end with this:
out.

1 comment:

Vince Ei said...

hehe, it's already good