Thursday, February 28, 2008

no air. no duh.

alright people, the No Air Official Music Vijjeo
has launched!
unfortunately, embedding is disabled, but you can watch it here.
but first, my review. so open it up in a tab and watch with me. wink.

first off, gotta say... jordan sparks in
her lapis american apparel hoody.
it's the color i'm gonna get. and now a woman is wearing it
i got mad love for the borderline fobby blues.

also, chris brown dresses like a hobo sometimes.
but he still gets the ladies. i wonder why.
must be his red american apparel hoody! DANG
flex fleece is ERRWHERE
then at 3:30, my favorite part of the entire music vijjeo.
the dramatic look to the camera courtesy of
Christopher Brown. 
reminds me of 0:49 on this baby.
oh, christopher brown. who are you trying to kid. you know 
you watched prison break musiCAL online and done copied my
drama stare. 

and finally, 3:58. intensity.
jordan sparks banging on christopher brown's chest?
and christopher brown wearing some purple Latin American indigenous blanket 'round his neck (trying too hard, christopher brown)?
doesn't jordan sparks know that christopher brown's chest is now
homegirl better step off before rihanna rips out that weave
or kills her or smothers her in naughty-wear (shield your eyes, RKJ).
dang. too much drama in this one music vijjeo (again, here).
but at last, No Air is getting it's time.
i might buy this on iTunes so i can watch it everywhere
on my ipod. praise that Lord for nerd status.


outties my fellow friends. i just love doing this
bottom right italics thing. it's sooo...DECK!!!<3!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

hahaha, you did a "<3" thing, you ARE a N.E.R.D. and so will I on April 19th

Master Samuel said...

i only did it because i was making fun of you, N.E.R.D. O.G.

Vince Ei said...

Hey cool, i have a same blue color hoody too! I always thought it was too bright for my black, gray, white wardrobe, but now I can safely wear it. I also just clicked the comment above and now my computer is "infected"