Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update: Saturday


Satchurday, May 10, 2008
It is, among other things, Tani's actual birthday and the last day of Saturday KC. Oh yeah, and prom! holla.

So the stress begins when I go to pick up my tuxedo again. I tell the guy i want to try on my jacket but i'm too lazy to try it on with a shirt..... big mistake. i try it on over my sweatshirt and i guess it looks fine. So i bring it home.
Then, i call Tyler to see if he can cut my hair and i'm seriously getting my hair cut at 5:30 pm. i need to be at Cecily's house for cable car at 5:45 pm.... not good.
so i drive home with a towel around my shoulders, take the quickest shower of my life (i think like only half of my body got wet....be jealous), and then ran around getting changed.
So it turns out our friends @ TUX gave me a dress shirt that had a rip in the seams on my shoulder..... not okay. and then when i put on my jacket, the hem is STILL too short! like see-3-inches-of-my-cuff too short.... so i'm frustrated like whoa and i'm yelling at douglas. he tells me "i have orders to take a photo of you" (the parentals are at vegas because our family-friend auntie is getting married) and i'm so frazzled....it was like a sitcom. 

but i pulled it together for this candid....
and that's about it.

(oh yeah, i didn't wear chucks to prom, i just couldn't figure out how to wear my patent-leather shoes so i changed into those in the car).

the fine, polished tailor work of TUX.  I TOLD YOU SO TUX

So here we is on the cable car.
oh yeah! haha jody got me a boutonniere but i totally thought she wouldn't so i didn't even get her a corsage....Strike One.

In line to board the yacht....
California Studies... perhaps?

just for you, Cess....

and a mini-SFDS reunion

So Prom was pretty fun.... since we were on the bay we could see the fireworks.
then it got kinda foggy on the outside...and pretty crackin' on the inside!
holla holla holla.
except the DJ would just like not transition songs...he would stop them mid-sentence and start a new one... get some class and get more refined-deder, DJ.

After prom, took the bus to Galen's house with some people and made a fire and slept.

No comments: