Sunday, May 4, 2008

apple bottom jeans

the other day i went to nordstrom and finally did what i've been wanting do for a loooong time... i tried on fancy jeans.
it was weird.

i think Citizens of Humanity is a classy, not as femme designer jean label... and so i tried on some of their pantelones.

this fool's badunk:

and they made me feel good...? it was weird.
it's all status....
and for $189? i dunno.....maybe when i'm older.
right now, my 6-week chicken-cuddling lifestyle  would not have it.

okay peeps...focus on the kingdom of heaven.
for where your treasure's gonna be @, thar your heart will be also.
and i'd rather have my heart swathed in golden light
instead of 189 dollah denim.

...

outtiez to the fools that read this
grade C- post.

...

SIKE!
anyone else familiar with Aviation - You Were My Everything ?
was the jam back in summer '05.... but it just came up on my randoms...

pardon this cheesy footage...for serious.
i only looked at the first 13 seconds, so my bad if it goes into all soap-opera mode

No comments: