Saturday, May 17, 2008

199 | look familiar...?

oh dang! looks like my favorite quote of all time is... plagiarism
dun worry, Jeniyah... i forgive you and LDC.


...


and how do these 9-yr old beezies get in Entertainment Weekly?
could've been me....should've been me...
it's gonna be me.


...


and sorry to lay it on thick with the fattitude, but check out our homey
nick's response to my Uness post...

i guess i just didn't know...
but since nicolas has his own Uness blog, i should bookmark that.
let's halt the hateration, nicolas.
i'll just go to you first for uness news....

sike, i know uness personally.

outtiez.

5 comments:

cintseng said...

dang at least you came to fellowship today

Anonymous said...

Not hating mate, just tryna stop tracks getting round that are mislabelled. We're starting to get the ball rolling with online promotion now and want the focus to be right.

You knowing Uness personally just means we have something else in common, as well as appreciating his talent.

Peace!

Chris said...

haha, uness' number one groupie actually responded. yeeeeeees

Anonymous said...

Groupie? Good guess. Try Promotions Manager for the UK.

I've added a link to you guys on our blog. There are a few bloggers out there likes yourselves who have been getting behind Uness for a while now, so I'll start linking people I come across.

Hope that's cool with you.

Anonymous said...

*chuckles*