Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"part of the list"

...is a song by Ne-Yo that i be diggin now
and the world gon' be diggin in the near future. 
git on it.

so monday...had no classes so i woke up and did some homework. then jeannie and ada came to visit me...went to le petit cheval where the lady basically commanded us that "the food is good."
then she gave us the wrong change so jeannie helped me flag her down and ask her for the five dollars she was holding out on...and then homegirl busts out her chinatown coin purse and pulls out a 5 from her own personal collection. weird. then we went to ikea and i bought a lint roller for one dollar. 
then later that night i get a weird ol' call from allison. and somehow she manages to sneak into my building and hunt me down and she left this weird post it on my door that says "Mermaids are cool. over and out. i'll be back"

then tuesday edward the birthday boy/chauffeur, jimmy, val, chris came up and picked up judy and me to go to north face. i wasn't initially going to buy anything. but there were deals that are hard to resist. 
like this fine and sessy beanie:
or this other fine and sessy beanie:
or this fine and sessy and silky shirt:
which i only bought because it reminds me of jacko's nike shirt. 

and i took photobooth pictures of them. in my room. when no one else was in. 
i like to play it on the dangerous side. 

so life is swell

No comments: