Saturday, September 6, 2008

my love. my bleeding love

hmm, more facts you want to know about me. introducing...
the (significant) nosebleed count
summer 2008
1. burma superstar after wash's graduation with jeriel and christopher...had to snag a toilet paper roll for that bad boy
2. senior trip on my cot in the closet during the middle of the night. i woke up and couldn't see so i had to wait for all the bizznass to be plugged up before i felt around for the door knob
3. dorm room at about like 3 am...was so worried because i didn't want to stain my sheets because it's going to be a hassle to change them...but again i had to clot it before i could climb down
4. zachary's pizza yesterday outside i felt runny-ness and then i saw red. so i had to bolt quickstyle to the bathroom

bottom line: it's hot. i'm dehydrated. i pick my nose (only sometimes.).
therefore the nose runneth freely. 
take care of yourself people, don't drip drop your hip hop

in other news,
keri hilson- do it
keri hilson- return the favor

No comments: