Monday, September 22, 2008

list time

things that i miss:
  • #8 at PPQ and pho in general
  • panda express
  • showering barefoot
  • wireless
  • tv
my weekend:
  • went to intervaristy's new student overnighter retreat on friday...was pretty fun. we slept on the floor of this church basement (which doubled as a preschool - shoutout to ctbc similarities). and i was sleeping in a sleeping bag i borrowed which played some tricks on my mind. then on sunday i checked out a church in berkeley... Living Water Fellowship. it was nice. a lot of singspiration. like 30 minute singspirations sandwich the sermon. a lot of praising...rediscovered "He Knows My Name" and sang "Your Love Never Fails"... which might be my new favorite song (and similar to judith's "Grace Never Fails" in name). then i came back to sf sunday night. and monday the whole fam went to Ton Kiang for some dim sum and then we went to the new academy of sciences...because my dad bought membership and today was preview day. it's cool...kinda bare. i miss the old one. new york's has more animals (like skunks!). came back to berksturbia (which is my new name for berkeley) 
things i'm looking forward to:
  • winter break
  • graduating in 2012
  • 11.08.08
  • 30 rock season premiere
  • wicked
  • getting a dslr someday
  • october 14th...unveiling of new macbooks according to macrumors.com (shout out to fellow nerd ada for the heads up)
  • other things.
audis 
(get it? like the car? outties?)

3 comments:

courtney said...

wicked as in le musi-kal?
if so, i'm super excited for it.
got my tickets already ;]

Vince Ei said...

i miss showering barefoot too. I actually did it for a while until I realized I might be stepping on somebody's babies or pee.

Master Samuel said...

holla yea wicked man...i'm excited

yeah one dude always be hocking loogies in our shower...so it's a warzone