Tuesday, March 3, 2009

blast!

every february, i make it a priority to go to baskin robbins and get a few pints of the Flavor of the Month, which is always Love Potion 31.
it's crazy delizzious!
anyway, being stuck up in here at college has prevented me from attaining such beautiful dairy creations...and since it's already friggin 03/03/09 (sq. root day! celebraciones!), the time has passed.
oh well, next year.


and...i think i've lost my blogging wit! sometimes when i'm bored i re-read my old posts as if this were an intensely personal journal...and dang i used to crack myself up! i don't know if this counts as bragging since i'm admitting that i can no longer write good stuff now...yeah either way, my b. i will try harder! gotta get back the heart of mastersamuel.blogspot DOT CALMMMMM!

outties.

1 comment:

iamkatinthehat said...

who needs baskin robbins when you're going to FENTONS :D
you're coming today right? right? right?