Wednesday, February 11, 2009

buh luddy knows up en hurrr!

my people,
you know i've always been up front with you about my nose bleeds. exhibit a. 
that is why after what i just experienced, i felt an urgency to share with you my story.

so check it, i'm taking a shower...the radio's on, my lather is all up in my unfortunate haircut...basically, life is good. then i feel saltiness in my mouth so i open it and all of a sudden this huge dollop of bloody saliva comes spewing 
out and trickles down my six-pack in a mottled river of alluvial crimson. yikes, right!
so at first i seriously thought i was dying cause i thought the blood was coming from inside my mouth...as if i developed some phantom hemorrhage behind my buck teeth. but really it was coming from my nose...crazy!
i had to lean forward and pinch my nose for it to stop...wasted about 3 extra minutes of shower water! my b, earth!

point of the story: enjoy life. don't freak out when fatty ploppets (is that a word) of blood exit your body at random moments. 

oh yee, happy birthday riley! i think you're going to grow up to be a very intelligent youngun
proof that i know you...that's my right hand pointing at your plastic keys.
i'm sorry your shoutout comes after a story of blood and showers.

2 comments:

Vince Ei said...

those ploppets would have definitely killed your woody pillow from senior trip

learneduniverse said...

Sammy that was the most disgusting hilarious thing I have ever read.