Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Update

The following is a long, boring post. So the important/good parts are
highlighted in Purple Mountain Majesty
Friday, March 28, 2008
Went to dance ministry and all of a sudden we jump from 3 people to 7. PTL! so that was a fun hour. Then i went to Osha Thai and Yogurt Bar (with the tasty pineapple froyoyo) with Ada. And during dinner i get like 8 phone calls... POPULAR! Sike. it was because i left my headlights on at church...ridikulus. Then had College/Upperclassmen HS Combo and it was really fun. I was so tired though...don't know if i'm gonna be able to make it in college. During the maze crawl i fell off the chairs like 3 times and i have a lot of mysterious bruises on my body now...like on my forearm (surriously). But good Reuben sandwiches. And watch out, Cindy. I'm gonna shove Pocketful of Rice/Sunshine into your purse at the wedding.

Satchurday, March 29, 2008
LONGEST DAY EVAH. I actually got to Sat KC earlier than last time...at like 8:20 instead of 8:30! Still not that good. For fellowship we went to Red Robbins and I tried to exercise my spiritual gift of prophecy and i predicted that there would be 3 birthdays during the duration of our lunch (see i know my spiritual gift is prophecy because i can tell the future...even though i haven't taken the aptitude "test" yet). Alas, there was only 1 birthday...jackie mah! Then i was choking on the crumbs of my Clucks n' Fries and i'm grabbing my throat and i'm like "Nurse Jackie, help it out" but she doesn't hear me and i'm coughing and Cindy/Jeffrey do nothing except stare. Thanks leaders. After, went to Jeff's house with the Tower-of-Terror status elevator and we try to scare Judy but Katrina fails and i leave early to go to School's Auction. I volunteered at my school's Auction for Financial Aid and it was at Bimbo's 365 Club in North Beach so i had to drive all the way from South City to North Beach. Oh the fuel emissions. Then got valeted and volunteered for like 2 hours. Then drove Eli and Judy to Lucy's 18th birthday partay at Tres Agaves. I was going through a weird cycle of stomachache and hunger...I think because i was really hungry once i got there. Ate some empanadas. Then danced. Then jiggled the ache into my stomach and sat down. Then ate some more. Repeat process. But it was like Bar Mitzvah-status party and pretty fun. Then my contacts dried out and that was not fun so I slept.

Sunday, March 30, 2008
Had to run an errand for school so I call Cindy to tell her I won't be at Worship. And she's not even at church either... But i went to Kinko's and tried to order some things. I had to blow up an image and I asked the employee, Randy, if it would distort the proportions of the digital file. The following is a conversation between me (masterSamuel) and employee (Randy).

MasterSamuel: So, will my file be distorted?
Randy: I'm not sure. I don't really know much about computers... I mean, I know some things about computers... Like, I know how to check my myspace.*
MasterSamuel: Myspace is Dead, Randy. Either get a life, out of my face, or a facebook.**

*direct quote
**not necessarily direct quote

So... I just said "heh" and a little part of me died knowing that my file was in the so-wonderfully capable hands of Lakeshore's FedEx/Kinko's staff.... SO 45 minutes later I'm about to leave Kinko's and I realize homeboy Randy still has my flashdrive with the file. So i get it back and ask to double check if the file is on their computer. ANd it isn't even! So if i hadn't stopped him he would not even have my file! OUTRAGEOUS! I'm seriously about to copy and paste this post and put it in a yelp review. because it was so BAD. Like a 0/10. 
Then after I went to choir (which ended like 3 minutes after i got there) and had KCDC training. Congrats to all the trainees that made it!
And now i fall asleep.
TO the faithful few that made it this far, you deserve a little something delicious. Like a derby cake. 

OUTTIEZ.
P.S. Did you find the hidden message?
Because that's like super-nerd-status ON TOP OF reading this whole post.
but you know what? it's too late to apologize
and i really need some sleep

2 comments:

Chris said...

ah, always playing it safe with the clucks 'n fries, but why not venture out and try something new like the steak sliders for only a very limited time at your local red robin's?

Unknown said...

btw, i have access to the spiritual gifts workbook. then you will know once and for all.