Tuesday, March 11, 2008

J-O-Y, and it's up in my grill...

so plugged in my camera
and look what i found...


a couple of days ago i was just eating my ice cream
and once i finish, i look at the spoon i'm eating with....
and it's carrying like caked-on spinach.
and i swear i just took it out of the dishwasher,
but still....not up to par. 
so i busted out the camera, nerd-status style

_______

So lately, this fat cat has been hanging out in the space
between my front door and front gate.
apparently she belongs to our neighbors,
and her name is Joy (just as an fyi).
Queen Joy on her stoop.


Queen Joy's stare of death.

you like that gate, eh?
that's what i thought, yo!
____

got super smash bros. brawl today. oh boy it's fun.
it's basically the exact same N64 game...was really
nostalgic. reminded me of the good ol' days
when i was 7 years old and small...

outtiez. for now.

No comments: