Friday, May 22, 2009

bigger than the (this?) world



from our good friend JT's demo
(which was my january jam)

and check out them lyrics:

I think my heart might explode
Cause now I feel the weight
of your love on me now
From my head down to my toes
cause I can't handle nothin' else

I'm starring at the mirror at these clothes
That is funny, they mean about as much as yesterday
Something is calling me home, me home
I can hear your voice and I'm not afraid

Now I know I'm just a girl
Trying to make my way through this life
Now I feel bigger than the world
With your hand in mine

dang. with minor tweaking this could def be a praise song
it's a little bit of "now i've found/the greatest love of all is mine" in the first stanza plus a tad of Matthew 6 do-not-worry-etcetera in the second stanza plus some girl bizznass in the third one. haha


anyway, today was Day One, yah...?
so my first day of self revolution consisted of waking up late, going to eat dim sum in chinatown with josh,austin,judy,christina a-mill, and then going to The Pot's hot pot place with my parents. it was radical.
so yeah...God works in his own time.
for now, i'll just pray. and convince myself that most songs can be altered to be sung to Jesus

No comments: