Wednesday, November 5, 2008

bermuda, obama, come on pretty mama

hoo-tittly-hoo, it's been a crazy week! i feel like it's been the longest week in a while... and i didn't even have class monday.

well we haven't done this in a while, friends...
 
Friday, October 31, 2008
i was supposed to have class at 2-4 but i skipped it so i could...sit around and do absolutely nada. it was also raining outside so i sat in my room...twiddled my thumbs....maybe youtubed a lil somethin' somethin' (as in, you gots to check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UimLANVaN-k

and then went to FallCon, which was intervarsity's retreat...it was at Mt. Gilead in the middle of a forest that was, not gonna lie, Ring/The Village-status creepy.

so on friday we had a dance party...at church retreat.
you know how we do! and you know how we gon' do...11.08.08 forever on the dance floor

Satchurday, November 1, 2008
woke up too early.
ate some breakfast.
had quiet time and reflected with oliver and greg
did some worship...
played scattegories for freakin 3 hours...would you still love me if i told you it was fun? cause it was.
i don't even remember

Sunday, November 2, 2008
came back showered slept ate at clark kerr

so that was fallcon. at first i was reluctant to go, but i'm really quite glad i did.
i feel refreshed, nerds...refreshed.


moving on....
this one dude won the presidency:
it was klayzie! like surrious hootin' and hollerin' all up in my streets. so then we followed marchers, and i'm not sure anyone knew where we were going. but along the way we saw a man that was making balloon hats, and a lot of cops, and then we stopped at a dance party in the middle of the street....
yee.


and lastly, threadless has been subpar for me for the past year...
except i'm feeling this:
so my plan is to take all my pics with me in my threadless tees, get credit, buy this baby, peace out to threadless, and devote myself to DLE.

OUTTIEZ

No comments: