Monday, October 20, 2008

now you dead...

now you dead cause i'm an animal... and i'm bigger than you

did y'all see this? amy poehler be klayzie!


so let's hook it up with a grand tour of the room for once...

here be my desk:
here be my bed:
and kung fu panda poster and hsm trading card...you know

and here be my view:
yee that's right, my million dollar view of the bay is obstructed by this fatty tree...jealousss?

so lemme update you on my life, bullet point style
  • i am at school
  • midterms over...for now
  • joined intervarsity fellowship...really fun
  • been going to free hip hop classes on monday at the gym with my floor
  • all the dining common food is full of grease and my face be paying for it
  • excited for hsm3 this weekend
  • addicted to the clover chocolate milk from costco
  • i have no classes on monday and friday...so i sleep in like a mother
  • i got a new macbook! as seen in the first dorm photo...it crazy sessy
  • that's aboot it
alright, wildcats, i'll catch you around town

1 comment:

Vince Ei said...

that pull-out thing on the right side of your desk looks handy (the thing that your milk and wallet is on top of)