Sunday, June 22, 2008

daaaaaang

so i'm at a crossroads...
whoa that sounded a lot less emo in my head.
scratch such.
redo:

so here's the deal...
the 'rents just got me a coach wallet for graduation (i know it's not no $5,000), and i fear i'm turning into either super luxe or metrosexual.

so it looks like dis (except it's all black)
and with them jeans i bought, i fear that when the moon is full, i'll turn into this:

[p.s., when you google 'jc chasez', this pops up:
...keep it on the low]

so yeah.... and especially with today's sunday school....

"8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me; 
give me neither poverty nor riches, 
but give me only my daily bread.

9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you 
and say, 'Who is the LORD ?' 
Or I may become poor and steal, 
and so dishonor the name of my God."

hmm... all i have to say is, you'd better be reading this, leaders. be proud.

and the second part reminds me of...
0:14
hmm... that is, if she's saying "and if i can't afford it then i guess i gotta steal it..."

well, maury mama drama aside, i think i should sleep.
because KCDC starts tomorrow!
and... "I GOT IT LIKE DAT" [0:36]

No comments: