Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wedding Weekend Update

Guess what children
it's time for the 
Weekend Update
Wedding Edition
I'm even using cinnorman's wedding colors.
Friday, April 11, 2008
boring shizz...in comparison to

Satchurday, April 12, 2008
Wedding of the Century/April 2008
I had to go to school early for New Freshman Welcome...had to be there at 8:15! hezza early!
But enough of that!
Went home, took a cool and refreshing showah since it was like nine hundred degrees and then got dressed... the Moms decided to do some prom-status photos...only they were of me by myself and not for a prom.  
this is me in a fake-candid pose.

Well, Sir Douglas decides he can't drive to the wedding, so I revv up the Beamer and away we go. AND the beamer was a surrious  and furrious furnace...the back was sweating and we was whinin and glidin like it was a snowy day. 

@ the ceremony, my job was to stand in front of the center door so no one stepped on the (homemade) runner. The wedding planner/church host/purple-shirted guy with the headset talked to me for like a second... but i had to snub him because i was focused on protecting the Central Gate. 

Okay... at the banquet, tried to talk to 8-year old Jeffy... some interesting interactions...

Situation - Douglas and I are talking to Jeffy (J) and Jeffy's sister (JS). Jeffy starts referring to Douglas
J: Hey, JS, this is the guy that you said looks like Chris Brown
JS: What?! I didn't say that. I said he looks like the nerd that Chris Brown plays in the music vijjeo.
J: Oh yeah

Situation - J and JS are creepin somewhere..I see them and i wave
JS: Oh, Jeffy, look! It's the weird guy!
Me: Say wha...
JS: Oh sorry... he told me to call you that!

Jeffy.....


Other than that, the night was really fun. my camera sucks and only like 5 photos came out...

this is me feeding horseman an m&m in an entirely no-homo fashion. 

bride of the day Cindy Tseng (aka CT aka ChinaTown) posed for a picture for me! and then my flash is caught in the foreground so picture is ruined. 
Leonard of Las Vegas fame apparated to the banquet, so we rally together for a photograph. Norman puts my left shoulder into a very awkward/uncomfortable position. 
this is me rapping every single word to the newborn child. and this font color matches papa jang's fit...but not riley's. 

then Empress of China has pictures of all of their "famous" clients...
like Engelbert Humperdink.
and International Action Star Jackie Chan.

Then we went to quickly... and there's this demon cat in the middle of the road...
it's an omen.

And then this picture happened
which looks cool. could be part of the viral campaign for Cloverfield: the Sequel.
Except question... if that's MasterSamuel's right cuff sleeve in the bottom left corner, why wasn't it at 10 and 2?
because the party car happened. 
(the last 15 seconds are all that really matter)
yeah i'm a really good driver. and i could tell because caroline was clinging onto her chair for the entire ride. 

but last night was a lot of fun. almost as much fun as this night:

with the jumping cupcake jackpots 

and
the jumping cupcake's parallel parking skillz.
oooh wee.  can you spot a pre-RKJ papa jang?

Sunday, April 13, 2008
tired. 
outtiez.

No comments: