Sunday, November 4, 2007

gotta stay fly

the night begins....

the menu

this was some tomato soup in this puff pastry...oh man it was quite good
it was like SF Soup Company...but with a Check Plus
the g-mama decided to rock it out with her ukelele
guitar hero skillz
bass player skillz (duh doom doom doom)
some steak with french fries and some sauce
ooh wee...gon' hafta start some liquid diet after tonight

and there goes my heart...cardiac arrest 

then we got....creative





poetry in...Motion
Questionable
so the menu said this was called "apple clafoutis"
and so we order and are just like "we'll have the clafoutis" and the waiter goes, in this french accent "oooh...zee cleh-FOW-tee?"
and i'm like "no...the clafoutis. get it right"
but it was delicious


ANd the QUestionability COntinues


scene I: spring awakening
and the shower of allergens
scene II: the poseur 
and the Mistletoe imposter 
scene III: the myspace bopper 
get out.


scene IV: the g-mama and her posse 

it was great.

then after kyle slept over and we stayed up till, like, 6 am talking about life and air quality and the impending extinction of the polar bears.
sike. 
so freaking tired. and then church which was tight...JoJo was acting his age, which was cool. called jacko gay, gave me some sass ("Stop talking! No one wants to hear you"), laughed a lot... man imma snatch that DS of his, sell it on ebay, and buy him some mannerZZZ.
but if you're reading this, joseph, i just want to say that you're my hero.

and then fell asleep for 2 hours and the way i was sleeping, i was lying on my face and my arms were kinda cramped underneath my body and when i woke up i felt paralyzed and then i kinda uttered aloud "uhh i'm stucck" and it took me like 5 minutes to regain strength and prop myself up


SO this was quite a long post, hogged some binary and some megabytes on the blogger server
but it's amazing race time! 
payce out SUKAZZZZZ

oh shoot! no haiku for today because every haiku i write lowers my social status and increases my social suicide!

out. 



2 comments:

Chris said...

quality post, funny, like L O L funny

Vince Ei said...

5.6!!!