Monday, June 1, 2009

fill up my cup...mazal tov!

it is the summertime! 
i ended school maybe two weeks ago actually...it's been quite productive so far! let us see. i: moved out of the dorms, hung out in cupertino, CA, saw Wicked, went on a retreat with IV in Challenge, CA (at some bougie campgrounds that had their very own blob, zipline, kayaks, and see-through shower doors), and i have yet to clean my room/finish moving back in. 

so that brings me to my Summer List, which i've never had before!

o. rent from netflix and watch such great movies like: recess, the power rangers movie, the first season of pokemon, finding neverland, i am sam, zoolander, and maybe some other things
1. keep a journal...doodling things, talking to jesus, writing down thoughts
2. become better friends with my dog (maybe i'll teach her a trick...like to blink on command)
3. pull the 6-foot dandelion weeds in my backyard. holla
4. go work out or do something active each day
5. choreograph something
6. learn how to use my family's DVR
7. win the wicked front-row lottery
8. go to pinkberry
9. learn to give myself a haircut
10. go karaoking
11. read 'omnivore's dilemma' and finish 'crazy love' (i aim high)
12. learn to cook for next year...aye aye aye
and now some more longer-goal dreams
1. learn to harmonize
2. learn to isolate my eyebrows and do the wave with them
3. meet someone and talk to them in an accent and convince them i'm from some foreign land
4. learn to speak cantonese...aye

it's kinda a boring, weird list. that's why i made it different colors, to create the illusion that it was exciting. sorry for deceiveries
def not as adventurous as, say, Carl Frederickson or Katie's Wonderful Summer Indeed (shoutout whatcha know about that katherine!)

alright i don't know what to leave you with...lemme see here.
here's a cool song that i enjoy:
black eyed peas - alive
my small group... u1uKnow (my own personal catchphrase that i don't think will ever catch on)

oh and lookie! this is a picture of me taken exactly 1 year ago, on June 1, 2008.
it's me, two bags of multi-colored pasta, and some steam!


and some tasty-looking gelato!

go and be merry, fools!

1 comment:

Clifton Jang said...

Riley's got #2 teale down.