Wednesday, December 17, 2008

let's. get. emo...cional

i want to go home so bad right now.
AHHHHHHHH
today in my geology final i thought the question was "what are the most abundant elements in earth's crust" but it really was "what are the most abundant minerals in earth's crust"
AHHHHHHHH
i'm here until friday afternoon...after my anthro final from 12:30 to 3:30
AHHHHHHHH
i haven't read any of the readings for this anthro class since mid october
AHHHHHHHH
blogger took down my last post entitled "ballyhoo!" because i violated copyright laws! for the second time!
AHHHHHHHH
 it's about 8 degrees below zero
AHHHHHHHH
my lips are chapped.

it makes me wanna...

except in a shirt, maybe. 


but. jesus done said "come to me all you who be weary and burdened, and i will give you rest"
matthew 11:28.
well that be me...so gotta give it up to baby jesus.

so at living water, we sing this one song that is so cracking. i don't even know the name of it because the worship leader wrote it. but it's catchy and the lyrics are along the lines of "it is for freedom that you have set me free. to know your power and intimacy" and some other words of wisdom that i need to remember for next time. the first time i heard it it was like the perfect supplement to "cry in my heart"
it's such a legit song. 
maybe next time we sing it during church i'll record it and upload it...
glow in the dark style

ahh, dem good times.
yes, we want prenup.

okay peace out
a jollier post next time

1 comment:

learneduniverse said...

A-hawww poor past-Samuel! And P.to-the-S. Yes, I did read through previously discussed long paragraph, and it was worth it! Testing silver indeed.