Tuesday, October 30, 2007

asiatic pride

first off, i have 5 words for vincent
don't. talk. to. me. criminal.
holler! haha

NEXT
check this out
the oldest animal is this clam named "ming"



basically they found it near Iceland (but it had this stereotypical asian name? what games are these marine "biologists" playing)
but they killed it to find out how old it was
Peace out ming


SO today was normal day
some highlights:
1. i tore my right contact this morning so i had to replace it
2. had capoeira and we learned how to 'shappa'
3. at my community service with the 2nd graders, one of them spilled a bag of wet pumpkin seeds on the floor
4. got a pumpkin spice frappucino...in grande size...flossy flossy
5. made a ferret out of glue and recycled paper
6. that fatty earthquake

i guess it's time for......that haiku suckaz

earthquake shook my life
pierced my SOUL like a fat knife
bend it like beckham

out.

No comments: